The Health Press
In This Issue:
The Health Press – Zambia, Volume 06, Issue 3, ISSN: 2520-4378, October 2022
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
By : ML Mazaba
Measles – Should we fuss about it?
According to the World Health Organisation, reported worldwide measles cases increased by 79% in the first 2 months of 2022 with about 17,338 measles cases reported worldwide in January and February 2022, compared to 9,665 in the same period in 2021. It is estimated from report that in 2021, about 9 million measles cases and 128 000 related deaths occurred globally.
Situation report on Zambia’s response to wild poliovirus type 1 outbreak in southern Africa
INTEGRATED DISEASE SURVEILLANCE AND RESPONSE (IDSR)
- WHAT DOES THE MARBURG OUTBREAK IN TANZANIA MEAN FOR ZAMBIA?
- REVISED COVID-19 Point Of Entry Guidelines (Zambia, 2023)
- World Water Day 2023DID YOU KNOW THAT TODAY 22nd March is World Water Day? World Water Day is held on 22 March every year since 1993, celebrates water and raises awareness of the many people living without access to safe water. While we know access to clean and safe water is a challenge in many places, the ZNPHI […]
- The National Health Strategic Plan (NHSP) for 2022 to 2026The National Health Strategic Plan (NHSP) 2022-2026 was developed within the context of the national and health sector development planning frameworks. The Plan is guided by the Vision 2030, the Eighth National Development Plan (8NDP), other relevant national, regional and international policy and strategic development frameworks and aligned to the United Party for National Development […]
- ZNPHI Launches the National One Health Strategic PlanOn Tuesday 14th February, 2023 the Zambia National Public Health Institute (ZNPHI) launched the National One Health Strategic Plan for 2022-2026 and the one-year implementation plan at The Urban Hotel in Lusaka. The launch was preceded by a stakeholder meeting at Protea Hotel, Lusaka to develop One Health Technical Working Groups (TWGs) according to the […]